Nitro 60 PRO sled. This is the Nitro 60 made tough. This sled is capable of carrying a heavier load while still maintaining the well known performance that made it popular. See detailed picture for a description of the advanced components. Sled Features:
- Sled Size: 60″ bed length x 20″ width.
- Sled Weight: Starting at approximately 39 lbs without the sled bag.
- Brushbow: Our reliable two-piece UHMW brushbow deflects obstacles and softens impact.
- Stanchion Assembly: Stronger frame design than standard Nitro, rear tube is 1″ x 1″.
- Bed Assembly: 1 ½” frame rails with reinforcement stiffeners. Rear section of bed is 3/16″ UHMW. Bed front reduced to 1/8″ to maintain a lighter weight.
- Runners: 8′ Rex runners are standard.
- Heavy duty Shock Absorbers.
- Brake System: 7075 aluminum brake bar and ball socket mounts for smoother operation.
- Swing-up drag.
Included Custom features:
- Handlebar height; minimum-36″ to maximum 41″.
- Custom color choices for aluminum components .
Optional Custom Features:
- Sled Size: 22″ width.
- Quick change standard (beavertail style) drag pad.
- Sled bag with choice of custom components.
- Competition Seat.
- Removable paddle track section for drag pad.
- Quick change standard drag pad.