Trail Glider Series 3: The Trail Glider has proven itself reliable on the Iditarod trail and any other long distance event. Advancements for this 2018/19 season make a smoother more comfortable ride. The seat can pivot up and out of the way during use and is also completely removable.
- Brushbow: High impact UHMW brushbow.
- Stanchion Assembly:Anodized aluminum tube frame.
- Bed Assembly: Reinforced UHMW bed.
- Rex Runners with inserts and heavy duty shock absorbers. .
- Brake System: 7075 aluminum brake bar. 88CAL brake points. Snow machine drag pad.
- Seat: 24″ length cargo capacity..
- Sled Size: Choice of 48″ or 54″ bed length x 21″ or 22″ runner width. (outside dimension).
- Sled Weight: approximate weight ranges from 48 to 52 lbs with the sled bags.
- Handlebar height from 36″ to 41″.
- Limited color choices for aluminum components.