f. Trail Glider Series 3 Sled
Trail Glider Series 3: The Trail Glider was first used and has proven itself on the Iditarod trail. Responsive driving performance and state-of the-art quality makes this model the best for long distance mushing.
- Sled Size: 54″ bed length x 22″ runner width. (outside dimension).
- Brushbow: High impact UHMW brushbow.
- Stanchion Assembly: Anodized aluminum tube frame.
- Bed Assembly: Pivoting 54″UHMW bed assembly.
- Rex Runners: Anodized 9′ runners with UHMW inserts and shock absorbers.
- Brake System: High strength brake bar. Our best quality. 308 cal. triple carbide brake points. Snow machine track drag pad.
- Seat: 26″ length cargo capacity for more gear at the back of the sled. The series 3 seat has a soft pad and backrest for comfort on long runs. The seat pad can pivot up and out of the way during use and the complete seat assembly is removable.
- Sled Weight: Starting weight 48 lbs. with the sled bags (weight varies due to chosen options).
- Handlebar height from 36″ to 40″.
- Limited color choices for aluminum components.