Built for endurance and control the advanced design features of the Nitro 2 make this sled an excellent choice for the Iditarod or Yukon Quest trail. Because of its rugged design and superior performance, this sled is often chosen to run the full length of the Iditarod.
- Brushbow: Hi-impact shock absorbing brushbow deflects obstacles and softens the impact.
- Stanchion Assembly: Reinforced triple tube frame designed to carry heavier loads.
- Bed Assembly: 2″ Heavy-duty frame rails and 3/16″ bed bottom for a larger load capacity.
- Runners: The runners are specifically designed for this model sled.
- Runner Insert System: UHMW runner inserts extend the life of the aluminum runner reducing fatigue to the metal and cushioning the mounting brackets.
- Shock Absorber: provides a smoother ride.
- Brake System: 7075 aluminum brake bar and ball socket mounts for smoother operation. 88 cal. brake points.
- Sled Size: 66″ bed length x 22″ runner width (outside dimension). 20″ width available as special order.
- Sled Weight: Approximately. 42 lbs without sled bag.
Included Custom features:
- Handlebar height from 36″ to 40″.
- Custom color choices for aluminum components including runners.
- Choice of quick change standard (beavertail style) or swing up style drag brake
- Your choice of brake points from the Tri-side, 44CAL or 88CAL
Optional Custom Features:
- Competition Seat
- Custom-made sled bag.