This mid-sized sled features superb handling and room for plenty of gear. A great choice for mid distance, stage racing or as a long distance race sled.
Standard N54 Sled Features: Lightweight model
- Single rear tube aluminum frame.
- Bed assembly has load supports for medium load capacity.
- Rex LT runners (optional standard Rex runners).
- Brake System: 44CAL brake points (optional 88cal.)
- Swing-up drag brake system.
- Sled Size: 54″ (152cm) bed length x 20″ (51cm) width on center. (optional size 20″o.d., 22″ o.d.).
- Sled weight (without sled bag): Starting at approximately 34 lbs. Complete sled with all brake components average weight is approx. 38lbs.
Included Custom features: Color choices for aluminum components (limited).
Optional Custom Features:
- Optional REX runners in place of REX LT.
- Upgrade to 88cal. brake points.
- Competition Seat-(requires upgrade to REX 8′ runners).
- Choose sled bag color and components.
- Wyoming Stage Stop race compliant option to sled and bag.
Special Edition (SE) kit:
- SE frame and bed assembly- ( double tube frame, 160lb load capacity ).
- Deluxe Cooler Seat including cooler bag and gear bag.
- SE brake system- (snow track with lugs).
Frank Moe – :
This is without question the best all around sled I’ve ever run. I’ve used it in everything from the Beargrease Marathon to Stage Stop, Copper Dog, pretty much every race we’ve done for the last four years and I’ve been very happy with it. It’s lightweight, steers well, has a very functional bag and has held up to thousands of miles of training and racing. I highly recommend the it!