Dubbed “The Little Rocket,” the Nitro S48 is a lightweight sled engineered for speed. Its solid construction makes it sturdy and tough while its size and special features make it lightweight, flexible and fast. The Nitro S48 is ideal for mid distance and sprint races.
- Runners: 90″ Rex LT runners are standard.
- Brake System: High tensile aluminum brake bar and ball socket mounts for smoother operation. Standard with 44 cal. brake points & swing-up drag pad
- Sled Size: 48″ bed length. Width of sled is 22″.
- Sled Weight: Approximately 29 lbs. without sled bag. Weight may vary with choice of options.
Included Custom features:
- Handlebar height can be from 35″ to 39″.
Optional Custom Features:
- Upgrade from Rex LT to standard REX Runners
- Upgrade from 44 cal. 88 cal. brake points.
- Competition Seat (must include standard Rex runner upgrade).
- Sled bag and custom components.
- Upgrade from swing up style drag brake to Quick Change standard drag brake.