Dubbed “The Little Rocket,” the Nitro S48 is a lightweight sled engineered for speed. Its solid construction makes it sturdy and tough while its size and special features make it lightweight and fast. The Nitro S48 is ideal for mid distance and sprint races.
- Sled Bag includes: one back pocket, three neckline loops, padded snow hook rest, bag tensioning straps and securing straps.
- Runners: Flexible and lightweight Rex LT runners are standard.
- Brake System: High tensile aluminum brake bar and ball socket mounts for smoother operation. 44CAL brake points. Swing-up drag pad
- Sled Size: 48″ bed length x 20″ (on center) runner width.
- Sled Weight: Approximately 29 lbs without sled bag (weight will vary with choice of drag pad and brake points).
Included Custom features:
- Handlebar height can be from 35″ to 39″.
- Custom color choices for aluminum components including runners.
- Choice of quick change standard (beavertail style) or swing up style drag brake
- Choice of colors of sled bag.
Optional Custom Features:
- 20″ or 22″ O.D. runner width
- Choose standard REX Runners
- Choose 88 brake points
- Choose a quick change drag pad.
- Competition Seat
- Custom components added to sled bag.