- What personally identifiable information Prairie Bilt Sleds collects.
- What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the web site.
- What organization collects the information.
- How Prairie Bilt Sleds uses the information.
- With whom Prairie Bilt Sleds may share user information.
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the control of Prairie Bilt Sleds.
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Prairie Bilt Sleds is the sole owner of the information collected on our site. Prairie Bilt Sleds collects and monitors information from our users at several different points on our web site.
In order to use the services offered on our web site, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to disclose contact information (such as name and email address). If offered, it is optional for the user to disclose demographic information (such as income level and gender), and unique identifiers (such as a username). We do encourage full disclosure of these details in order for Prairie Bilt Sleds to provide a more customized experience on our site.
While Prairie Bilt Sleds exercises all due caution to protect your privacy, Prairie Bilt Sleds will not be held responsible for parties who attempt to illegally access our web site and intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
Prairie Bilt Sleds stores information collected through cookies, log files and/or third interests in your user profile. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users detailing specific viewing preferences. Subsequently, this collected information is linked to users’ personally identifiable information,which provides directs pertinent marketing promotions to you and helps us improve site content for the user. Prairie Bilt Sleds does not share your profile with other third parties, unless specifically mentioned elsewhere in this policy.
Like most standard web site servers we may use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, site administer, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Though we exercise all due caution to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site. This includes, but is not limited to, any defense to any claim in which Prairie Bilt Sleds is a defendant, to assist in any investigations by law enforcement agencies, or violations of any Prairie Bilt Sleds policy.
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
While Prairie Bilt Sleds will not rent, sell or share your information in general, there are certain instances when your information may be used. Prairie Bilt Sleds does share aggregated demographic information and in some cases your e-mail address with others. This is how your information will be shared:
If Prairie Bilt Sleds merges with another company, this aggregate information will be shared with the merging company. These are the instances in which we will share users’ personal information: As agreed to at the various sections under Prairie Bilt Sleds; Prairie Bilt Sleds does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Business Transitions: In the event Prairie Bilt Sleds goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified via e-mail, as well as with a prominent notice on our Web site for at least 30 days prior to a change of ownership or control of their personal information. If as a result of the business transition, the users’ personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection they will be given choice consistent with our notification of changes section.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we, Prairie Bilt Sleds, are not responsible for the privacy practices of sites other than our own. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site. Prairie Bilt Sleds may have co-branding and/or framing relations with other companies. In this case, you should be familiar with the privacy policies of both companies, since you may be subject to each of them.
Contacting Prairie Bilt Sleds: If you have questions or concerns about the Prairie Bilt Sleds guidelines, policies, procedures, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Changes
Prairie Bilt Sleds and its affiliates maintain professional standards and have a high quality of respect to our members as well as our guest and affiliates
Information and images on this website are copyright protected and for use only by Prairie Bilt Ind. Inc. Unauthorized copy or reproduction of images or printed text in this web site is strictly prohibited without written permission.
In no event will Prairie Bilt Industries, Inc. be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental, special, or punitive damages, however caused and under any theory of liability arising from your use of this site or the provision of the information, products, and materials contained in this site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.