This mid-sized sled features superb handling and room for plenty of gear. A great choice for mid distance or stage racing and as an Iditarod finishing sled. A custom order will qualify for the size requirement at the Wyoming Stage Stop race.
- 2-piece brush bow.
- Single rear tube aluminum frame.
- Bed assembly has load supports, medium load capacity.
- Runners: Standard Rex LT runners, optional Rex runners.
- Brake System: 7075 aluminum brake bar and ball socket mounts for smooth operation.
- 44CAL brake points
- Swing-up drag.
- Sled Size: 54″ (152cm) bed length x 20″ (51cm) width on center.
- Sled weight (without sled bag): Starting at approximately 34 lbs. Complete sled with all brake components average weight is approx. 38lbs.
Included Custom features:
- Handlebar height: minimum-35″, maximum-40″.
- Custom color choices for aluminum components.
- Optional quick change standard (beavertail style) drag pad.
Optional Custom Features:
- Optional REX runners in place of REX LT.
- Upgrade to 88cal. brake points.
- Competition Seat- requires upgrade to REX 8′ runners.
- Cooler Seat or Deluxe cooler seat
- Sled bag.
- Wyoming Stage Stop race compliant option to sled and bag.