Trail Glider Series 2: The Trail Glider has proven itself reliable on the Iditarod trail and any other long distance event. Advancements for this 2016/17 season make a smoother more comfortable ride. The seat has more cargo capacity and is fully flexible as well as removable.
- Brushbow: high impact UHMW brushbow.
- Stanchion Assembly: triple tube frame.
- Bed Assembly: 1 ½” frame rails and UHMW bed.
- Rex Runners: with inserts and heavy duty shock absorbers. .
- Brake System: 7075 aluminum brake bar. 88CAL brake points. Quick-change Drag Pad.
- Seat: 24″ length cargo capacity..
- Sled Size: Choice of 48″ or 54″ bed length x 21″ or 22″ runner width. (outside dimension).
- Sled Weight: approximate weight ranges from 48 to 52 lbs with the sled bags.
- Handlebar height from 36″ to 41″.
- Limited color choices for aluminum components.