The Easy Rider is our first production sled and is easily customized. The 62” ER can be ordered as a lightweight mid-distance sled or a tougher version with Nitro 2 components. The 72” model is a popular wilderness adventure sled often found on the Iditarod Trail. The features below show the wide range of options available.
- Brushbow: Our standard and reliable two-piece UHMW brushbow deflects obstacles and softens impact.
- Stanchion Assembly: Reinforced triple tube frame designed to carry heavier loads.
- Bed Assembly: 2″ frame rails Rear section of bed is 3/16″ UHMW and bed front reduced to 1/8″.
- Runners: The runners are specifically designed for this model sled.
- Brake System: 7075 aluminum brake bar for smoother operation. 44CAL brake points.
- Sled Size: Choice of 62″ or 72″ bed length x 22″ or 20″ runner width (outside dimension).
- Sled Weight: Approximate weight ranges from 40 to 48 lbs without the sled bag
Included Custom features:
- Handlebar height from 34″ to 39″.
- Custom color choices for aluminum components.
- Choice of quick change standard (beavertail style) or swing up style drag brake
Optional Custom Features:
- Choose brake points
- Runner Insert System
- Hi-impact Brushbow
- Competition Seat
- Nitro 2 Rear Strut and Ball Socket Brake System.