Long distance expedition or racing sled. This newer design Easy Rider sled glides smoother than the earlier models in that it has many of the same Nitro 2 components. Extremely durable sled for ventures such as the Yukon Quest or Iditarod. Designed to carry 150 to 300 lb. loads.
- 70″ bed length x 20″ runner width.
- Sled features many of the same components as a Nitro 2. Smooth driving, very responsive steering. Extremely durable.
- Brushbow: High Impact brushbow.
- Stanchion Assembly: Advanced design aluminum tube frame assembly. 1×1 tube assembled with threaded fasteners (not riveted). Clear anodize plating. Frame assembly can be folded down for shipment.
- Bed Assembly: 70″ bed length, 2″ frame rails. Rear section of bed is 3/16″ UHMW and front section is 1/8″.
- Brake System: Snow track drag (swing-up) with carbide studs, 88 cal. claw brakes for excellent stopping power.
- Runners: The runners are specifically designed for this model sled. 9′ x 13″ height (slightly higher than the Nitro 2). Runner inserts and shock absorbers installed.
Optional Custom Features:
- Sled Bag can be equipped with all the components listed on the sled bag description page.
- Optional sled width 22″.
- Handlebar height adjusted to driver height.
- Choose a standard quick-change drag pad.
- Competition seat
- Extra stanchions at front of sled for heavier loads.
- Choose a smaller version of this model by special order (62″ bed length with 8′ runners).